I recommend taking courses on Brilliant.org to supplement your mathematical education. I've been sampling the courses and enjoying the lessons. A typical lesson takes about 10-15 minutes. The time spent on these lessons is much more productive than mindlessly scrolling on social media.
Friday, November 14, 2025
Brilliant
Adjunct faculty member of the University of Redlands, School of Business.
Retired Quality Engineering Manager - Abbott Labs (32 years).
Favorite classes to teach: Management Science, Statistics, Operations Management, Analytics.
Contributor to the Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (OEIS) https://oeis.org/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
StrangeAttractors
Explore the mathematical phenomenon of self-similar topological geometries by visiting StrangeAttractors . Some physical systems — such as...
Popular in last 30 days
-
Summary This lesson is about an interesting property of all even numbers greater than 2. Every even number greater than 2 is the sum o...
-
This list will grow in time as I'm sure I'll get additional suggestions. Numberphile has audio and video podcasts. Producer Brady Ha...
-
A prior post discussed gaps between successive prime numbers and included a spreadsheet for exploring these gaps for all primes under 10,0...
No comments:
Post a Comment