Sunday, September 3, 2023

An Open Message to the Blog's Fans in Singapore



This past week, more views of this blog were made from Singapore than other country. To acknowledge these viewings, I wanted to write a post about Singaporean mathematicians. After a search, I found the following link on Wikipedia: Category:Singaporean mathematicians - Wikipedia. I'm asking my readers to add a comment to the blog in order to supplement this Wikipedia entry. For example, of these eleven mathematicians, are there a few who really stand out? Are there any people who should be added to the list? Thank you for your contributions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women in Mathematics

(Image: Hypatia by  Jules Maurice Gaspard , public domain) I recently re-read Instant Mathematics (see prior post:   https://jamesmacmath.bl...

Popular in last 30 days